Sunday 7 April 2013

British Books Challenge 2013

I hereby promise to read and review at least 12 books by British authors in 2013. I'm a little late starting as I only just came across the challenge and it's April already (my, how time flies!).

Unfortunately I've only managed to review one Brit book by accident so far this year, but rest assured I will step up the page and make it my mission to read and review as many Brit books as I can for the remainder of the year! Below you'll see the list of what I've read so far, plus some of the books I plan to read. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment for me.

So far...
Dinner with a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs

To read...
Night School by CJ Daugherty
Slated by Teri Terry
Infinite Sky by CJ Flood
The Night Itself by Zoe Marriot
Hidden Among Us by Katy Moran

No comments:

Post a Comment