Wednesday 27 July 2016

Review: Melody Bittersweet and The Girls' Ghostbusting Agency

Melody Bittersweet and The Girls' Ghostbusting Agency Melody Bittersweet and The Girls' Ghostbusting Agency by Kitty French
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is paranormal chick-lit an oficial sub-genre? Because if it isn't, it should be, and Melody Bittersweet should be the reigning queen. I love, love, loved this book. It's funny, sweet, entertaining, exciting and perfectly British. Melody is one of the best characters I've read for ages, and I desperately want to hear more from her - can't wait until the next book in the series comes out. She's not the only brilliant character though - not by a long shot. French has created a whole cast of whacky, awesome characters to play with, and that's not even counting the ghosts! I'm now off to read everything else she's ever written...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment